Friday, April 25, 2008
I need coffee
I thought it would be only fair to set the record straight. Every single day is not all roses around here. In fact, it is only 10:42am, and it is turning out to be one of those days.

I have already been covered in explosive, green poo- not once, but twice. I have also been peed on, and so has my couch. My cat puked in the middle of the carpeted hallway. My toddler has tantrumed more times than I can count, and is in her room screaming right now. For no apparent reason. I nursed almost non-stop last night (meaning no sleep), and this morning, because I think munchkin is going through a growth-spurt. She is always hungry, never satisfied, and crying almost as much as her older sister.

So, there ya have it. We have good days around here, and bad ones too. Just to even it all out.
 
posted by Teresa at 10:40 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    sounds rough, but watch them sleep and you'll forget it all :)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger jfur

    TGIF!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for keeping it real!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kristin

    I TOTALLY hear you!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh man, I hope the rest of your day goes better!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Wishing you well. Those days aren't as much fun. I wish I could come over and watch your kids so you could sleep ;)

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hope the good days will outnumber the trying ones ... and that they will come back soon =)

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i'm so sorry to hear about the explosive green poo situation. these things happen, i guess.
    i was going to say let me know which couch got peed so i won't sit there but its probably best if i don't know :)
    i hope the days coming will be better! and amidst all the sleeplessness and crying isn't it all still so worth it? it amazes me.