Saturday, April 05, 2008
39.5 weeks
The Doctor's appointment went well yesterday. I opted not to have the stretchy stretchy done. I really want to trust God's timing with this little one. And since I'm not even overdue yet, I didn't really see the point. Oh- other than to put me out of my pre-labour misery I have been in all week. But, since Baby Bean appears not to be ready yet- we shall wait...
 
posted by Teresa at 12:41 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow. You're a good lady!

    I hope that (HE!) comes soon so that you won't be so uncomfortable anymore!!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Wise decision.
    He'll come when he is ready. :)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    your doing so great! can wait!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Too cool. I love your little letter in the last post.
    WIshing you well..