Monday, April 07, 2008
Some thoughts
Wow, I can't believe we're moving in 1 1/2 weeks, and we still have to have a baby.... Crazy days! I have come to the conclusion that I will be in pre-labour the rest of my life. I am at peace with this- I don't wake up insanely grumpy that I am still pregnant anymore. In fact- I am even getting some sleep at night now. I just ignore all the annoying contractions. They come, and they go. It used to be obnoxious. But, now I just try my best to ignore them. Besides, its getting better. Last Monday they were 10 minutes apart...and now when they come they are more like 6 minutes apart. So, maybe just maybe we are getting somewhere? Maybe.

Eva seems so grown up to me lately. Doesn't she look very un-babyish in this picture? Good thing I have another baby coming!


Sigh. They grow up so stinkin fast.
 
posted by Teresa at 11:06 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    cute picture! she does look very grown up!
    cute shirt too ;) its the same one we got aida for her birthday, isn't it?

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Yup, it is!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Eva is looking very grown up, just wait till you bring home your new baby...

    Glad you are able to get some sleep!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh she's so sweet! And this answers the email I just sent you!

    Oh man ... crazy little bit of time you have coming up, hey??

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    yes, very grown up!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    she looks really stinkin cute!!! must have a very fashion savy mom ;)

    hope the contractions pick up and baby bean comes soon!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger jfur

    i love the hair clip.