Friday, April 11, 2008
Announcing the arrival of...

Kaitlyn Brianna Braam
Born April 10 7:33pm
7lbs 9ounces

More pictures, and her amazing birth story to come.
 
posted by Teresa at 9:41 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    what a precious beautiful girl, congratulations to the four of you!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations you guys!!!!!

    I'm so excited for you!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh and PS: I love her name!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Angela

    Yay! Congratulations you guys! That is such good news! We are very excited for you and look forward to seeing more pictures!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Congrats!!! She's gorgeous.

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats to you all, that's wonderful news. Trust everyone is feeling good. I'm sure Eva is very excited to have a sister.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger RobynRenee

    Congrats! She is so cute!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations!!! She's beautiful :)

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Aww, what a little sweetie!
    Congratulations to you all!