Thursday, April 17, 2008
Random thoughts
-We are moving in 37 hours
-My espresso machine is packed
-I went to Starbucks twice today
-Kaitlyn weighed in at 7lbs 13ounces at the Dr's today
-Eva still loves being a big sister
-We haven't bathed Kaitlyn since she was born
-I found the baby bath tub and will be getting right on that tonight
-After virtually no caffeine for a half year, I finally resigned to the fact that I need it if I would like to function normally on minimal night sleep
-My cat has bad breath
-I haven't gone grocery shopping in a long long time
-Generous friends and family keep dropping off food to fill our fridge and freezer
-I'm going to go eat brownies and ice cream
-And then give Kaitlyn a bath
 
posted by Teresa at 8:51 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    things sound busy, im sorry we cant be there to bring you a meal, i would if i could :) maybe a lasagna, yes, that is what i would bring you...

    bet you are getting exctied for yoru move!! cant wait to see pics of the finnished house!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    How was your second day with hubby back at work? I'm so happy you haven't had to go grocery shopping and that people are taking care of you and that you are enjoying brownies and ice cream...yum!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh wow. You ARE busy! We didn't bathe Liliana for quite a while either - maybe a week or two. We just gave her sponge baths.

    I'll definitely be praying for you guys over the next couple days while you're moving and getting settled. Exciting!!!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger jfur

    we always forgot to bath daniel too... but really... how does a newborn get dirty?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm so glad you have so much great family and friends around to take care of you!!! hope the move goes well =)

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Angela

    Happy Moving! I hope everything goes well! Looking forward to seeing pictures!