Sunday, April 20, 2008
Moved in
We're in our new house. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (That was a squeal of delight) And, we wouldn't have been able to do it without the crazy amount of help from our amazing friends and family. Seriously, our people rock. They cleaned, they moved, they unpacked, they cleaned some more...I am in debt to them forever. They made this move as easy as it possibly could have been.

In Eva news- she loves her new room. And her new big girl bed. Of course the reason she loves her big girl bed so much, is because of the beautiful Pottery Barn bedding. Oh, and so far, she is just sleeping on the mattress on the floor because her bed frame won't fit up the stairs. More on that next post.

In baby news- Kaitlyn is an amazing sleeper. At least, so far. I'm afraid as soon as I write this, that it will stop completely. But, for the last 3 nights in a row, she has only woken up once around 3am to eat. And then goes back to sleep a 1/2 hour later. This is amazing. I wake up feeling well-rested. I hope this lasts forever.

Annnd, let's wrap it up with a baby pic..

 
posted by Teresa at 12:39 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    she is just stunning, glad to hear the move went well. cant wait to see pics of your place all moved in!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh no! I can't believe it doesn't fit!! That totally sucks.

    And oh my word, you have the cutest newborn ever!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    kaitlyn is SO cute, she looks so different already, too. it'll be fun to watch her grow :) she sleeps better than elliott!
    i'm glad to hear the move went so well too!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Yay for moving in with loads of help, big girl beds and sleeping babies!!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Glad to hear things are going well!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Kaitlyn is waaay cute!!! Glad to hear you are all moved into the new place and that things went smoothly

    Well, enjoy your new home -- hope you continue to get as much sleep as possible =)