Wednesday, March 19, 2008
37 weeks
I am officially full-term, woohoo. I had my Dr. appointment this morning, and it was lame because my Doctor is on spring break, so I had a fill-in. I don't get to see my Doctor again until next Thursday. That seems like ages away. But, anyhow...

How bouts a Baby pool! Leave a comment with your guess on Baby Bean's birth date, weight, and gender.

If you're curious: Eva's original due date was Dec 4th, the ultrasounds changed it to Dec 14th, then Dec 21st. She arrived Dec 9th at noon weighing 7lbs 2ounces. And the Doctors said she looked a bit overdue.

Baby Bean's original due date was April 3rd, then the ultrasound changed it to April 9th.

My vote: April 1, 6 lbs 10 ounces, baby boy
Nich's vote: April 2, 7lbs 4 ounces, baby girl

Your turn!
 
posted by Teresa at 1:18 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger jfur

    april fools baby. 7lbs 9oz. baby boy.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    April 6. 7 lbs 8 oz. Baby boy!

    I'm sending your pump today, and your girl baby clothes although I don't think that you'll need them!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    April 4 boy 8lbs 6oz

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    April 5 boy 7lbs 3oz

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kristin

    April 8th Boy 7lbs 8oz

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Angela

    March 31 - 6 lbs 8 oz - baby girl!

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Baby boy ~ april 7th ~ 7lbs =)

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am not going to try to guess a weight because I am not so good at that, but I do think the baby is coming early and that it is a boy. It would be neat if baby bean was born on April Fools. Oh, and I am so excited for you with your new place. Can't wait to see more pics.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    baby boy

    6 pounds 9oz

    april 7