Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Victoria
Eva and I just got back from a Girls Weekend Away in Victoria with my Mom, sister-in-law and nephew. It was lots of fun, and reminded me a lot of Nich and I's wedding weekend 3 1/2 years ago. Because we hit lots of the same spots, and stayed a block away from the hotel we got married in.

It was great to see the Parliment buildings lit up, and the kids just loved the aquarium, and getting to see the seals at Fishermen's Wharf. If you wanna see more pics, you can always check out Christi's blog.


I did Aaron's hair. Like the ponytail?

At the aquarium

Parliment buildings with Grandma

I had my 36 week Dr's appointment today. Nothing new to report there, except he's thrilled as always, and this week even the nurse dished out the compliments. I feel way better this week than last. I'm pretty sure Baby Bean is done causing a huge ruckus for now, and has settled in for a few more weeks (hopefully? please?). I felt like the Baby was going to pop out any minute until I arrived in Victoria and everything calmed down.



On the potty training front, well, I guess the training part is done, but I'm still in disbelief that she is trained. I keep on putting her in pull-ups for long trips- but she never uses them. She's always just fine with holding it until I put her on the potty the next time. We're on 11 accident-free days and counting. She's my little champion.
 
posted by Teresa at 3:11 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! 11 days is amazing!!

    Great pictures, I'm glad you had a great time! I haven't been to Victoria since your wedding!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Glad you are feeling better!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    So glad that you are feeling better and that Eva is such a champion. Hunter... is not.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice job on the potty training =) glad to hear baby braam is giving you a bit of a better time as well =)

    I'm hoping I can squeeze a second canada visit it over my break so I can see ya before the wee one pops out.... 2 wks and I'm on spring break =)