Tuesday, February 19, 2008
33 weeks
I had my 33 week Doctor's appt yesterday (even though I'm officially 33 weeks tomorrow). Once again, he was very complimentary, calling me one of the "top stars" of his practice. I look forward to every appointment now, not only to listen to Baby Beans heartbeat, but all his compliments are a great day booster.

The heartbeat was 150 bpm, I'm measuring 3 cm bigger than 2 weeks ago, and everything else is looking great. Hows about that belly pic..



Oh, and whoever's shirt I'm wearing- I LOVE IT- thanks!!
 
posted by Teresa at 7:48 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Tricia

    Hey, you look fabulous!!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    why does your pregnancy seem to be flying by, and mine was so slow :) haha looking great! i love your shirt!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you look great! (I think that was Teriann's shirt... but I'm starting to loose track of the clothes too!)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Angela

    33 weeks already! Wow! You look great!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you look AMAZING!!! I love that shirt too!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kristin

    You look wonderful!!
    Wow, you only have 7 weeks left, the time will fly!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    That shirt is HOT!!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    that is a pretty sweet shirt ~ you are one hot pregnant chic!!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Nini

    You really look fantabulous!!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Nini

    You really look fantabulous!!