Sunday, February 17, 2008
Roxy Girl
I just discovered the Quicksilver outlet while down in the States this weekend. I almost bought everything. But, alas, I have a husband to report to, so I held back and bought just a few adorable pieces. Now Eva's rockin' the surfer girl look.
















 
posted by Teresa at 5:41 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    check out those lashes!!!!!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh my word. I have the cutest, best dressed niece IN THE WORLD!!!

    How's the baby belly coming?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    SHe's so sweet, Teresa.
    ~ELizabeth mybloggylife.wordpress.com

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    She is STYLIN'!

    So...am I going to meet you on Wednesday at Jennifer's?

    :)

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    she is sooooo cute!!! you have one stylin little girl!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh my gosh I HAVE TO GO THERE! those clothes are so sweet! i want elliott to sport the surfer boy look!