I've been tagged by
Deanna to share 7 random facts about myself. So here goes.
1. I think my husband is hot. And I don't think many guys are hot- including movie stars. I can count on my hand how many guys I've come across in my whole life whom I have found good-looking.
2. I am positive Baby Bean is coming before his due date, April 9th. But, then again, aren't all prego's convinced the Baby will come early? Sigh.
3. I am also positive Baby Bean is a boy. Will I look back at this in a few weeks and laugh at myself? Probably.
4. I wear my contacts way more than I should- from the moment I wake up until 30 seconds before I crawl into bed. My eyes are getting mad at me for this. I am trying to wear my glasses more often now.
5. I have a really hard time ordering at Starbucks. There is a certain drink for every mood. And there are sooo many different moods.
6. I'm grumpy when my house isn't clean. I tried to talk Nich into hiring a weekly cleaning service for a month or two after Baby Bean arrives. He wouldn't go for it. So, if you come visit Baby Bean in the first few weeks, you are not allowed to leave until you mop my floor.
7. I am trying my darndest to drink 2 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf tea every day. Do you know that they recommend 3-5 cups a day? Sheesh.
If you're not familiar with Red Raspberry Leaf, it's supposed to help prep your body for labour. And in theory make labour easier/shorter. I don't know if I believe it, but it can't hurt.
Hey, how about a belly pic?
Oh, ok, or not. Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures. Maybe later.
I'd come clean your house for you, Teresa!