- We forgot to put a diaper on Eva at bedtime last night. She woke up this morning completely dry. What a champ.
- What's with all the Braxton Hicks /Nausea/Lower Bachache/Crampiness/Pressure I have been experiencing for the last 3 days. I felt this way with Eva one week before I had her. But, I'm only 35 weeks along. This misery is going to last another 5 weeks? Is this a second pregnancy thing?
Boo.
- Did I mention I can't take 2 steps without an annoying Braxton Hicks contraction? And waddling to the other side of the mall seems like an impossible feat too great for me to conquer?
That is all.
- What's with all the Braxton Hicks /Nausea/Lower Bachache/Crampiness/Pressure I have been experiencing for the last 3 days. I felt this way with Eva one week before I had her. But, I'm only 35 weeks along. This misery is going to last another 5 weeks? Is this a second pregnancy thing?
Boo.
- Did I mention I can't take 2 steps without an annoying Braxton Hicks contraction? And waddling to the other side of the mall seems like an impossible feat too great for me to conquer?
That is all.


maybe baby braam will be early?? like next week???