We just got back from a wonderful little getaway at Birch Bay. The cousins really enjoyed their prolonged play-date, and it was great to catch up with Christi.
Last night, this Supermom sister-in-law of mine, made a yummy chocolate pudding dessert from the book "Deceptively Delicious". There were 2 avocados hidden in it, and it was so lip-smacking good, no one ever knew. The kids were thrilled with the great taste and the fact that they looked hilarious with pudding mustaches.


This morning, we ventured out to find the beach (and some Chai Tea Lattes, of course). And Ethan looked so sweet and snuggly in his Moby wrap...
Birch Bay is beautiful, we had a great visit. On my way home, I decided to take the "scenic route", and followed the coastline most of the way home. That was a gorgeous drive. I really need to start taking my time in life. I'm always in a rush, especially with two kids in tow. There is always someone that needs to eat, nap, pee, drink, play, or sit in a time-out. But, I'm slowly learning that I should just take my time and enjoy things like scenery, and not always be in such a rush to get where I'm going.





Wow, you have been a busy mommy! And you are such a better blogger than I am. Need to get on that. Anyway, your girls are sooo cute, especially the pic of Katy smiling. Ohhh, and I LOVE the name Katy!