Friday, October 24, 2008
The most amazing, incredible, happy-dance inspiring news

American Eagle just launched a clothes line for kids.


I know.


I stopped breathing too.

My shopping life will never again be the same. Check it out.
 
posted by Teresa at 9:22 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    I'm with ya on this one. I may not have kids yet, but when I do... watch out :)

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I was there this morning and they were talking about it. I'm STOKED to see the items in store!!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    When I first saw your title, I thought "Ooh! Maybe she's pregnant again!"

    Ha-ha - guess I was wrong! That is great news, though!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    woohoo! so fun. if only i had a million dollars...

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Unknown

    to funny =)