Monday, August 04, 2008
Bear Creek Park
I.am.so.sleep.deprived. I can barely put together a coherent sentence. But, we did have a fun weekend, complete with a visit to Bear Creek Park.

Eva was thrilled to be aboard the train that ran through the park...

At the end of the ride, the conductor even let her blow the whistle! She was ecstatic.


Kaitlyn had no idea we were on a train, but enjoyed the tummy tickles...


Eva about to plant a kiss on her little friend, Aida.

Aida was a bit nervous about the whole train ride deal, but I think after we went through the tunnel of stuffed animals, she was a bit more stoked.



After the train ride, we hit the park. Eva actually conquered this rock climbing wall all by herself. I'm so proud!




Lovin' those sunglasses, Aida...



Yay for slides..

Peek-a-boo! (The only picture I have with Aida looking at the camera)




The girls climbing up to the slide...




And they should have these twirly round toys at every park. They rock.


Nich has to work today- no long weekend for us. But, he's thinking about taking Friday off, so maybe we'll have a long weekend next weekend! That would be nice. Now, if only the weekends meant getting more sleep...

 
posted by Teresa at 8:13 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: