Friday, April 04, 2008
I am lucky to have so many friends, like Danielle, that are talented photographers. I just love this series of pictures taken of Eva.



And to wrap up this uber-short blog post. A quick note to the Baby.

Dear Bean,

I don't have any stretch marks yet.

I would like to keep it that way.

You can come out now.

-Your mom
 
posted by Teresa at 9:31 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cute pics. Oh, yeah, I was checking your blog to see if you popped yet, and I like the little note you wrote to baby bean. Long walks, and hot baths!!!!

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    She's so sweet! And her hair is getting SO long!!

    I hope you avoid the stretch marks ... they SUCK!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    cute pics! =) good luck with no strech marks -- i think vitamin E helps with that too --- just in case baby bean decides to start growing some more