Monday, February 09, 2009
Catching up
I have a really bad habit. I blog about something, and then I forget to follow up. So, let's start from awhile back...

-Thanks ya'll for delurking (over a month ago, sorry, I meant to say thanks and hi and all that right away) It means a lot that you took the time to leave a comment to say hi. And, now I know what to buy you if our worlds ever collide and we happen to meet at Starbucks.

-And thanks for all the emails, phone calls, and comments regarding the preschool decision. I appreciate all your thoughts, ideas, advice and stories of your experiences. We have decided to enroll Eva in a gymnastics club- which will give Eva a chance to hang out with girls her age, and get to know them, as they move up together in the classes. Then, we'll start her out in Kindergarten "on time". I will continue to teach her some 'preschool' type things when she is home with me this next year, and since she's such a quick cookie, I know she'll be just fine. Also, being in the 3-4 year old gymnastics class will give me the oppurtunity to see how she's holding up with the kids about to go to Kindergarten- and if she seems a little behind, we can always wait another year to start.

-And I promised videos of Kaitlyn clapping and crawling. I can't find the crawing one just yet...for some reason it appears that my computer ate it. But, without further adieu, the talented clapper...

Clapping from Teresa B on Vimeo.
 
posted by Teresa at 3:08 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I just know that Eva is going to love gymnastics, Daisy loves it a lot. Also, I woultn't worry so much about Eva being behind in school. I am sure that she will do fine.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Sounds like lots of great chances for that little one. Can't wait to see the little clapper!!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    lookin forward to the video :)

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh, she's precious! What cute kids you guys make!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jen

    I like your plan for Ava. And Kaitlyn is just the cutest little clapper. She's so dainty and petite. :)

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ooh, she's so adorable!! I'm new to the blog, so I'm sorry to ask such an obvious question, but how old is she?

    Also, I'm sure that Eva will LOVE gymnastics!

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Teresa

    She just turned 10 months old :)

    And, Eva's first gymnastics class was today, and she did absolutely love it!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ten months old! How precious. It must be a really fun age =)

    I'm glad her older sister enjoyed gymnastics!! I loved that stuff when I was a kid lol.