Wednesday, December 17, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And, it's still snowing. Which is lovely and beautiful and Christmas-y, but I don't drive in this weather, and I'm totally out of sticky tape, and am resorting to wrapping presents with packing tape. But, it's still pretty to look at.

In other December news...the kids went and sat on Santa's lap...or really close to his lap anyways. Eva was pretty scared, which I assume most 3-year olds are. She also told him (or whispered to me to tell him) that she wants a bicycle for Christmas. Which has me pretty confused since we got her one for her birthday last week.


Annd, I'll sign off for now by wishing all you wonderful blogging ladies out there, and my friends and family that read this blog, a very Merry Christmas! I probably won't be posting for awhile since I have lots of work to wrap up, parties to attend, and packing to do before leaving for Terrace in a few days.

Have a wonderful holiday.

 
posted by Teresa at 12:49 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Ha ha, I love how Santa is pointing to the camera.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family too, enjoy your time in Terrace!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a great time in Terrace. I sent your (children's) Christmas presents to my mom's house today, and they'll be there on Monday. I'm a hopeless procrastinator! Oh yea, and your Christmas card is in there too ;)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry Christmas to you too! Oh and I loved your Christmas card! Will say, I am not jealous at all about the weather over there. Snow is nice, on Christmas Day, but I am not a really big fan of it for long periods. Or the cold, really, I just don't like the cold. It has been a nice 50-55 degrees (American degrees ;-)) over here for the past week and a half. Loving it. Anyway, hope your family has an awesome Christmas!

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I hope your family has a lovely christmas and a nice trip to Terrace ~ I'll be heading to Eastern Washington soon and will likely be without interent for one week... Best Wishes!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bonnie

    Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and safe travels!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Merry Christmas to you and yours. Travel safely!!