Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Quick List
-Eva is so funny, when she hears Kaitlyn start to cry now, she announces:

"Kaitlyn is crying...again!"

-Kaitlyn found her hands, and just started swinging at toys yesterday.

-She slept until 3am last night, and then until 6:30am. I love it when she does this. Usually she wakes up around 1am, and then every 2 hours after that.

-Eva loves her bed so much, she asks to go to sleep all day long.

-Since Eva has gone through lots of changes the last couple months (moving, new baby, big girl bed, etc) we havent been as strict with her "Dewy" (pacifier) usage. So, now that things are getting all normal again, we decided to get back on track. And we coloured & decorated a "Dewy Basket" for her to put her Dewy in during the day. She loves this idea, and it's been working like a charm.

-We have our interview at US Customs for the Nexus border pass today. And after that, I will not be shopping in Canada anymore. Bellis Fair, here we come!

-Kaitlyn gets the hiccups a million times a day.

-Our bestest friends are moving to the Okanagon.

-I'm getting tired of this June-uary weather. Where's the sunshine?



 
posted by Teresa at 7:51 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't wait to see your little girls in a month and a bit. They change so fast!

    I'm sorry your friends are moving!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Kristin

    June-uary, that is a good one!
    I am sick of it too, where is the SUN!?!?

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rachael

    Oh my gosh, I am totally stealing June-uary, and I am SO sick of it too! I don't even need sun... if it could just be a little warmer and NOT raining, that would be okay.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You'll just have to move to the Okanagan too! It's so fun here! Think of the playdates. :)

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Your kids are growing up, eh? So sad yourbest friends are moving. But, the O is a great place... I can see why ;)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown

    YaY for shopping in the states - you have to let me know when you buzz on over for a quick trip =)