She is such a good baby. She barely cries. Although, she tends to cry when people are visiting, so I'm pretty sure no one believes me that she is a dream baby.
She is still a big cuddler. She is smiling more and more. Totally dishes out the best smiles to her Dad (which is So not fair, I work hard all day long, and he is rewarded with the smiles? whatever)
She started "gooing" and "gaaing". Which is, of course, so adorable. I got it on video, but Eva is in the background, very loudly, begging to be on camera too- so you can't really hear Kaitlyn.
She loves being carried around in the Bjorn, which I rarely do because my back is lame. But, if she had her wish, she'd be held or "Bjorned" all day long.
She loves being carried around in the Bjorn, which I rarely do because my back is lame. But, if she had her wish, she'd be held or "Bjorned" all day long.






Aww, what a little cutie!
It's so fun watching the change and grow eh? :)
Ha ha ha, "Bjorned" thats what we call it too.