Wednesday, May 21, 2008
All about Eva
Eva just had a random growth spurt- outgrowing most of her size 2 pants. It's a good thing it's summer, because it doesn't matter if skirts and capris fit shorter.

She seems so big to me now. Not only physically, but in every way. She is really good with her manners- please, thanks, excuse me, and sorry. She potties like a champ, and even stays dry at night. She surprises me with backrubs and hugs. And she's such a sweet big sister- always coming up to Kaitlyn, softly stroking her head and saying things like:
"nice baby"
"good girl"
"you are soo cute"
and my fave ...
"what's wrong? why are you crying? tell me what's wrong."

I'm so proud of this girl.

Also, I am so glad it's summer. She loves playing outside. We hit 2 beaches over the long weekend (Kits Beach and White Rock), played in the blow-up pool in our backyard, and of course visited her favourite park by our house.






I am soo looking forard to many more sunny days outside.



 
posted by Teresa at 7:59 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Aw! She IS growing up so fast! We totally loved getting a chance to see her.

    I hope you have many more summer days!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    she looks so sweet hanging!! totally a beauty!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Love the tongue hangin' out. Susannah does the same thing when she's focussed.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Summer seems to have left us over here. :(

    Isn't it so fun watching your kids grow and change and learn!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    wow -- she is so cute & does look so much bigger!! Guess I havn't been since christmas so it has been such a long time.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi,

    your little girl is so sweet & pretty.

    I would love to see your blog listed at HerBlogDirectory.com

    karrine.hermedia@gmail.com

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow, does that top picture of her ever look like nich!!!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow, does that top picture of her ever look like nich!!!