Sunday, May 11, 2008
All about Kaitlyn
I haven't taken many pictures of little Kaitlyn the past few weeks. Eva's always stealing the spotlight. So, I snuck the camera in for a little after-bathtime photo shoot.





Also, can you believe she is one month and one day old? I can't. Sigh.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:19 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What a cutie! Your baby portrait skills are getting really good. :) I can't believe it's already been over a month and I've only seen her once. I have to come back up soon!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Very cute!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    I love that first photo!! She's such a sweety!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Rachael

    Adorable! Love the towel photo.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those photos are AMAZING!

    Oh, and the cute baby helped too.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Angela

    She's so cute!

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Unknown

    those photos are soooo cute! can't believe it has allready been a month!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Isn't it crazy that the last month of pregnancy seems like the longest month ever, then the first month the baby is there, seems like the shortest? Kind of backwards if you ask me. ;-)

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    those pictures are SO sweet, i love them!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    her eyes are stunning, im addicted to them!