Tuesday, June 10, 2008
2 months
This is amazing. Both of my wee ones are asleep in their beds, in their own rooms.

FREEDOM!

I should be scrubbing my bathroom, or mopping my floor. Or folding laundry. Really shouldn't be blogging. But, here's the thing. I love that I have been blogging for so long (over 2 years!). I got to look through my archives the other day, so I could remember what Eva was like at Kaitlyn's age. It was so fun! So, I want to make blogging more of a priority. There will always be laundry to fold, toys to pickup, bathrooms to clean- but if I don't post our family memories somewhere...they won't be remembered.

Kaitlyn is 2 months old today. Are the next 18 years going to fly by as fast as the last two months? Let's see how much she's changed...


Just minutes old, Jennifer (super-doula) took this pic


Exactly 2 months old

Sad as I am that she is growing up so fast, I am super excited that in a few weeks I'm going to have a new little niece or nephew. Eeeee.

 
posted by Teresa at 12:50 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kristin

    I agree, time goes way to fast. It is really fun to watch them grow and learn though.


    What a little cutie she is, happy 2 months old day Kaitlyn!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    She's so CUTE! And definitely looks more like you than Nick.

    Hooray for the sleeping in their own beds/rooms!!

    I love blogging for the same reason. I love looking back and seeing what we were doing last year, or the year before, and watching as the kids get older (way to fast). I'm looking forward to reading more of what you post!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Totally adorable. And, yes, I am so glad that some of these little moments have been documented for the future. Now, to print it off before my space dies or something terrible happens to my blog!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rachael

    Congrats on both in their rooms - what a wonderful thing. So adorable too.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yea! I look forward to reading more blog posts and seeing more of those sweet girls.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown

    WoW - they grow so fast - I'm always amazed at how much biiger and more mature Eva is every time I see her!
    I love your blogs!