Friday, May 09, 2008
Quick Update
I feel like I never have time to blog anymore- there is so much to say, but i always quickly upload pictures, share the big updates and that's all I have time for.

So, once again, another short post. Maybe I'll have some more time when Kaitlyn is a bit older...

-Eva was asking me for something this morning, and I was only half-listening, and mumbled for her to wait a minute. She wouldn't back down so easily- she grabbed my pant leg, and yelled "Pay Attention!"

-Kaitlyn is a really strong baby- she's been holding her head up since 2 days old. She's also been rolling onto her side since a few days old. Yesterday? She completely rolled from her back onto her tummy.

And that is all I have time for today. We are enjoying a visit with Nich's Mom and younger sister, Erica. Pictures to come!
 
posted by Teresa at 8:06 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    SOunds like you have two pretty fantastic girls, there.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh my WORD she is hilarious!!

    and go Kaitlyn go!!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh my WORD she is hilarious!!

    and go Kaitlyn go!!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kristin

    I hear ya on the whole no time to blog thing...

    "pay attention" that is too funny!