Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Baking with Daddy



 
posted by Teresa at 9:36 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Christi

    Very cute! You have such a photogenic family! What yummy thing did they bake?

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Teresa

    oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!! :)

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Jennifer

    every time i see pictures of the girls i always think " they are in sooooo much trouble when those girls are teenagers." they are so beautiful!!!

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Thumbs up!!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown

    love the lil apron Eva has on =)

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    Its awesome that they can bake with their daddy! But I have to admit, the first thing I thought when I saw these pictures was, "OH MY! I sure hope no one turns on the stove, or poor little Miss Kaitlyn will have burnt buns!" ;)

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haha, i see i'm not the only one who noticed kaitlyn sitting on the stove.
    cute pictures :)