Monday, February 08, 2010
Olympic Fever
This morning, we decorated ourselves in Canada colours- red hoodies, Canadian flag tatoos. And, Eva sported a hat that Nich crocheted for me when we were dating.

This afternoon, we trekked down to Cloverdale to cheer on the Olympic flame! What an awesome experience.




Very blurry, but here it is!!!
Olympic countdown: 4 days!
 
posted by Teresa at 4:29 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    nich crocheted you a hat? that's the sweetest thing i've ever heard.
    looks like you had fun :)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Unknown

    super cool - love all the Canadian spirit!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Jay and Milissa Ewing

    Looks like you had fun today! And I love the hat (or toque, as some of us would say!)

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Yay! We saw it, too. Way better during the day, I think.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Nini

    SO FUN! I LOVE the Olympics! Hope you guys are enjoying the craze up there!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    How fun!!!