Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I have a confession to make. It's a secret confession, you can't tell anyone- especially Nich.


I have this new favourite TV show called "John & Kate Plus 8". It's on a channel that we don't get at home. And even if we did get the channel, not much show-watching would happen with two little girls around.

But, the TV's at the fitness club just happen to get this channel.

And so tonight, instead of doing my usual rounds of the 30-minute circuit and the weight machines. I just may have sat my derriere on the easy-peasy bicycle, selected the workout regimen of least resistance, and tuned in to my favourite show.


Oh, but for the record, I did make my way over to the Ab Master machine before heading home.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:46 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haha, you're funny.
    if you have a vcr i could totally tape "jon & kate plus 8" for you, i tape it anyway because i usually don't get a chance to watch it.
    i always tape america's next top model for my sister (she doesn't get the channel in kelowna) so i'm an experienced pro.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger keri

    haha! thats really funny. I get the channel at work and on monday and wednesday nights its on serioulsy for like 5 straight hours, and I watch all of them :D its an awesome show and I love it! People come into the shop and hear the little kids screaming and ask me what I'm watching so then I launch into a story and tell them all about it and they all leave with one word: Wow.
    I love it.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Ha! I LOVE that show!!!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Unknown

    way to go with the ab-master machiene - I try to always do at least 3 or 4 different machienes while at they gym -- otherwise I'll just do the eliptical & then go home... enjoy your guilty pleasure -- you are aloud some tv while you exersize =)

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger sweetfunkyvintage

    I have to admit - I too, love that show!
    Missy