Friday, August 22, 2008
Braided



 
posted by Teresa at 8:58 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    SOO cute!! I love it. How fun to be able to play with her hair.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    adorable!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    I'm totally looking forward to when Susannah's hair is that long.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Awww!!!!! I LOVE them!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That is absolutely adorable!! BTW, I just re-read your birth story of Kaitlyn and it made me cry. Such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So jealous you can braid Eva's hair. I could probly braid Daisy's if I really tried, but it is so curly that it isn't worth her yelling at me to hurry up or listening to her say "I don't want to stand here all day" to even attempt it right now. Looks really cute on Eva!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Unknown

    how fun =)

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Unknown

    how fun =)