Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Toothache
I've had a constant toothache for the past 3 days. And, this morning when I woke up, I was incredibly confused, when the tooth pain had spread to the other side of my mouth as well. So, I booked an emergency appointment at my dentist, to see if she could figure out the problem.

Well, folks, apparently pregnancy congestion can do more damage than just being incredibly annoying. My clogged sinuses are irritating the nerve endings of all my molars (she showed me an x-ray of my sinuses- who knew they were so close to the teeth?). And, the best part? I can't do much of anything about it until I deliver this baby and the congestion clears up on its own. So, two more months of constant toothache. Fantastic.

I'd like to crawl into a hole and hibernate until April 15th, please.
 
posted by Teresa at 1:53 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Jen

    Oh NO. I really hope it goes away. you can take some Tylenol though, can't you? Although that probably won't help much. Darn sinuses!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger katie h.

    that's really uncool. tooth pain is awful. i'm so sorry.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Del

    Delurking here. I'm a friend of Jen's.

    I had the same trouble as you in both pregnancies. Just wanted to mention that I used the Neti Pot and it was fantastic! Obviously didn't cure it but helped keep the pain at bay.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jen

    The exact same thing happened to me. My teeth hurt so badly and it turned out to be a sinus infection. It really, really hurts. :( Hope it passes for you