Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Jango
I'm in the middle of one of those days. It started at 4:50am. Eva opened her door (squueeaaaak), to get some water, which woke Kaitlyn up. The crying commenced. And didn't end.

They are miserable, and so am I. During morning prayer time, I asked God if something nice could happen today. I really needed some encouragement. Awhile later, during my morning email check, an ad popped up for Jango.com. I checked it out, and happily found it was internet radio that creates a music station based on your preferences (similar to Pandora.com, but a couple years ago, they locked out us Canadians).

So, now, while I'm rocking my ear-infected baby, and consoling my feverish, over-tired 4-year old, I'm being renewed and encouraged by the music playing softly in the background.

If you're a fellow Canadian that misses Pandora, I encourage you to check it out. Maybe it'll make your day, too.

And, Yay for answered prayers.
 
posted by Teresa at 11:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Unknown

    sorry to hear kaitlyn is sick again =(

    so glad to hear about Jango - don't know what I would do if I lost Pandora - love studying to one of its jazz stations and when I'm sick of my cd's its the best place to turn - enjoy!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ooh how exciting! i checked out pandora for the first time like 5 days ago after hearing about it a few years ago and discovered the canadian listener lockout, meanies, so to jango i go, so exciting!
    and i hope your kids get better really really really fast. record time fast. and that they never get sick again.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

    THANK YOU!!! This has indeed made my day :)

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Totally yay. I had a rough day, too. It's awesome to see how God works.