Monday, March 02, 2009
It's March already?
It seems like last fall we started getting busy, and it hasn't yet stopped. Nich and I ask each other all the time these days, "How did we get so busy?" And we still aren't sure.

This past weekend was another fun one, packed full of activities. We got to go to our friends' wedding- and one of the most fun receptions I've ever been do. And yesterday was my Dad's birthday, so we ate lots of yummy food, played games and celebrated.

And in Kate-kins news, not only is she now crawling, she is into everything. She even climbs stairs already- which I only have Eva to thank. Because everytime I catch Kaitlyn in the act, there is Eva right next to her cheering her on and showing her how to do it.

Sigh.

I love these girls, I just wish they napped longer, so I can blog once in awhile. You know?

How abouts some pictures from last Friday. We walked to the pond to say hi to the ducks and geese...




It was a beautiful, sunny day.


Then, we came home and I made a play-fort for them to enjoy while I made lunch.




They had so much fun. And, I had a blast listening to them giggle and play together.
 
posted by Teresa at 12:58 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Aw!! I can't wait to see those two again, whenever that might be.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I would have to say that your wedding was one of the most fun ones I had ever been to =)

    cute pics!!!!

    hope you have lots more fun to come.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Awesome!!! Great moments.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bonnie

    Your girls seem to be at such a fun age right now! Love the pictures--- they're such sweet little girls!

    Oh, and thanks for your comment :) You're too kind!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That's great that they get along so well!!

    Also, play forts rock. I loved those when I was their age(s)!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower I am hosting May 15 - June 8 on my blog. There are over 60 sponsors....and so many fabulous prizes for mommy and baby. Guest bloggers and games, too.

    Grab the button and link up with Mr. Linky...see my blog for details.

    Deborah

    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
    comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com