Thursday, March 05, 2009
Daddy's Little Helper
Kaitlyn is a curious little monkey these days (I am really starting to miss Kaitlyn-the-blob). A few nights ago, she crawled up to the dishwasher and started helping her Daddy unload it...

(Don't worry, I put away all the knives first)

 
posted by Teresa at 9:54 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Bonnie

    That is SUPER cute! LOVE this picture!!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    She is seriously adorable. I just want to kiss her little cheeks.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This is unbelievably cute! I love that little outfit she's wearing too. Baby clothes look so small!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I can't believe she is up and around allready -- so crazy how long it has been -- geeze, was it the end of November that we visited last??? Waaay to long ago, sigh. those girlz are growing so fast.