Kaitlyn had a fun day yesterday, it went something like this:
8:30am I sit her up in her highchair, strap her in, serve her breakfast. Grab my cereal bowl, and pour milk on it the last possible second, so I can eat it before it gets soggy. Kaitlyn poops before I can get one bite in my mouth. I unhook the highchair tray, unbuckle her, change her diaper, and eat soggy cereal.
12:30pm I sit her in her highchair, strap her in, serve her lunch. Grab my soup bowl, and start shoveling soup in my mouth so it gets finished before it gets cold. Two bites in, Kaitlyn poops. I unhook the highchair tray, unbuckle her, change her diaper, and eat cold soup.
5:00pm I sit her in her highchair, strap her in, serve her dinner. Serve everyone else dinner. Sit down, start eating. Three bites in, Kaitlyn poops. I unhook the highchair tray, unbuckle her, change her diaper, and eat cold dinner.
7:30pm I sit her in her bathtub with her sister. Nich takes over. Scrubs down Eva, washes her hair. And just as he starts to scrub Kaitlyn, she poops. Right there in the bubble bath.
Eva thinks this is hilarious.
I don't.
Ooh no! Totally sucks, I'm sorry!! But hey, at least she's not constipated! ;)