Friday, January 09, 2009
Hello
Good Afternoon, my lovely friends, family, and internet pals I have yet to meet.

Did you know it's National Delurking week? I skipped it last year, so it's been two whole years since I've given you the chance to say 'hi' for no reason at all.

So, what do ya say? Make my day by leaving a comment to say hello. And if you're feeling ambitious, and coffee is your thing, what's your favourite Starbucks drink?

Even if you want to stay Anonymous. Even if I don't know you. Even if you like Tim Horton's coffee better. Don't worry, we can still be friends.

(Oh, and bonus points if anyone knows why that Starbucks cup is special)
 
posted by Teresa at 2:25 PM | Permalink |


25 Comments:


  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Tricia

    Why is that coffee cup special?

    I like the good old house blend, and the classic caramel machiatto. Mmm.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Coffee - yuck! I like Chai Tea Lattes - but I think you knew that. :) Sorry I haven't commented in a while...

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    um, because it's from New Zealand?

    Hi! I'm Jen! I'm your husband's sister, I think we've met before. I like lattes. Pumpkin spice ones and gingerbread ones to be precise.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi, I wandered over from Jen's (Hey Mrs Wilson) a while ago, and keep coming back cuz your girls are so cute!

    I used to work at Starbucks, a couple years ago, and I have a LOT of favourites, but my old fall back is a tall hazelnut non-fat 140 degree latte. I also REALLY like tall hazelnut non-fat no whip 140 degrees white mochas. Oh and tall caramel-sauce (not syrup) 3/4 full Americanos.

    It can go on.

    Is th cup special because it's plain old white and the Siren has two tails??

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Crazy Mom of 2!

    Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog... but we went to highschool together. You have a lovely family, congrats!!!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jen

    I'm not a coffee drinker. I'm one of those who just gets the semi-coffee flavored blended ice drinks or a good old hot chocolate. :)

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Hi!
    Coffee is not really my thing, but I like hot chocolate when it is chilly outside!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger RobynRenee

    Hi!
    I wondered over from Jen's site too...I think I was initially curious as to who married her brother, and stayed because I agree with Meg that your girls are cute :)

    My favorite Starbucks drink is a No water Chai Latte. But I have to admit that the new Berry Chai Tea Infusion is really good, both hot and iced blended.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    lol I could just "ditto" RobynRenee ;)

    I am a loyal Chai Latte drinker & I was initially curious about who married "Nicki" (as I knew him in school :P) Your girls are so adorable & your love for Starbucks has kept me lurking :)

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    ummm, venti iced lattes...decaf for now as I am nursing, but boy I do miss that caffiene kick! If I am really craving something sweet, then peppermint mochas :0)

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown

    ZOMGoodness!! Yesterday I had probably the best Caramel Macchiato, EVER!! I entirely regret not getting the Grande and settling on a tall..

    Black Tea Lemonade is pretty darn tasty too.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    You know I love you, girl. Your family is totally gorgeous and I'm happy we've crossed paths. My fave drink... Decaf white choc mocha ;)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Starbucks is also going retro for the spring. Its original brown label has temporarily replaced the highly recognized green Starbucks logo of a mermaid encircled by the words “Starbucks Coffee.” Since the green logo is so pervasive, the change is an immediate attention-grabber.

    The reason for the switch is the launch of Starbucks’ new coffee blend, Pike Place Roast, which is supposed to have a smoother taste. Starbucks wants people to recognize the company’s shift toward brewed coffee as well as emphasize on the their coffee-roasting abilities. The new Starbucks cups are also made with 10% post-consumer recycled content, so they are not only promoting their new roast but also their efforts to serve coffee in a more environmentally friendly way.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You know I'm here :).

    My favorite drink is a tall iced soy chai.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi! I love your blog. I don't remember how I linked to it anymore but I've been reading it for about 3 months.

    My favorite Starbucks drink is a Peppermint Mocha.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger regenbogen

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger regenbogen

    Hi from Germany!
    Favourite Starbucks Drink: Classic Capuccino
    :)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Kater

    I lurk from Chelsey's blog!

    My favourite is either an Americano with an extra shot of espresso, a pumpkin spice latte, or in the summertime, a green tea shaken lemonade. And if I am feeling ESPECIALLY UNHEALTHY, I will go for the Starbucks doubleshot over ice!

    Love your blog.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love iced lattes - with half hazelnut and half vanilla, recommended by you a couple of years ago!
    Grandma Karen

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jen

    Hi, I'm Jen, Deanna's friend. I have a baby boy about the same age as Kaitlin, so I've been popping in from time to time since your pregnancy. :)

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I de-lurked last year, but here we go again!
    Don't like coffee (can we still be friends?)
    Don't like regular tea.
    Love warm herbal tea, but won't pay $5 for it.
    Don't like hot drinks at all in fact, so if by some small miracle we actually hit a Starbucks for liquid, I say something like "Hot chocolate that's not too hot. And no whip cream." In the summer it's a frapp of some sort. I never know.

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    stopped by from another blog, because you have the same name like my first born daughter...
    i have two girls close in age as well, so it's nice to read something from time to time....:)
    i live in germany and we don't have starbucks that much AND i'm so not inot coffee at all....i prefer tea:)

    thanks for letting me read your blog:)

    leslie

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HI! HI! Hiiiiiii!

    My go-to drink is always a cool, creamy caramel frappuccino. Even in the dead of winter.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    finally your blog is letting me comment, i've been trying for days!
    i've been reading your blog since before i really even knew you because our parents are friends, you and i were introduced at church, i thought you were super cool, and my mom mentioned you had a blog. voila!
    i totally knew the answer to the starbucks cup question but brandon had to go and get all wordy about it and steal my thunder!
    and my favorite drink right now is a decaf grande caramel latte, recently replacing the more expensive caramel macchiato. or just a plain ol' americano, heavy on the cream and sugar!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    MMMM! Raspberry Mocha, or Chai Latte! Nom, nom, nom!