Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Name that Seahorse
We aren't the most creative bunch around here. Eva's toddler attachment are two bunnies, thoughtfully named "Green Bunny" and "Purple Bunny".

I know. We are so cool.

I liked how awhile ago, Deanna asked her bloggy friends to name her daughter's favourite orange blankey. And I especially liked the winning name, "Nemo".

So, I'm hoping someone out there can help name Kaitlyn's little Seahorse something besides...well, "Seahorse". Ideas, anyone?
 
posted by Teresa at 6:20 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    How about Blue Seahorse?

    Um, Dante? As in andante - because the seahorse has a music note on him? I'm bad at naming things.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Nini

    Teresa...we are just as 'uncreative'. Analise has a teddy bear named 'Bear', a monkey named "Monkey" a dolly named "Dolly", a baby named "Baby" and a blanket named "Blanket". Everything goes by it's 'it' name! Ha ha!

    For this seahorse, how about Sydney the Seahorse (as in Australia...cause I am sure there are seahorses in Sydney)...

    Or how about Norman. Not sure why. Just Norman.

    That's my 2, no 3 cents.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kristin

    He look like a "Squirt" to me.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger jfur

    squee-gee

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    well the seahorse in "finding nemo"'s name is sheldon. and believe it or not i just found a page asking for seahorse name suggestions, haha, maybe you'll find one in there! (though the previous suggestions are all very cute)
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080117134335AAZ1mnx

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    squishy!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger mrs. shymanski

    i vote for squee-gee.

    its totally cute.

    www.ourgreencushion.blogspot.com

    angela