Is there such a thing as 2-month burnout? All the new-baby adrenaline is used up and the less amount of sleep is starting to take its toll.
I am so tired.
And the kicker is, I've been noticing that Kaitlyn has a bad reaction to caffeine. So, I'm trying to keep it to a small cup just to start the day. But, when I am so tired, caffeine would sure be a nice help.
Also, I would like my groove back. There is a new way to do everything now: showering, vacuuming, making meals, etc. And, I'm still at a loss on how to clean bathrooms with a baby that wants to be held all the time. The sling or the Bjorn do not work well for scrubbing toilets and floors.
So, to solve this problem, I've decided I need to rearrange my days quite a bit. More chores in the evening, and more kid-time during the day (since I can't get my stuff done anyway). This way, I am less frustrated and disappointed when Nich comes home at 4:00 and the only chore done is the unloaded dishwasher. Because, I'll have all evening to conquer the chores.
And, besides, allowing myself to spend the day-time more focused on kidlets than chores, is quite rewarding. Kaitlyn's smiles and coo's are priceless, and when Eva gets time at the park or time playing with me, she's a much happier toddler.

I am so tired.
And the kicker is, I've been noticing that Kaitlyn has a bad reaction to caffeine. So, I'm trying to keep it to a small cup just to start the day. But, when I am so tired, caffeine would sure be a nice help.
Also, I would like my groove back. There is a new way to do everything now: showering, vacuuming, making meals, etc. And, I'm still at a loss on how to clean bathrooms with a baby that wants to be held all the time. The sling or the Bjorn do not work well for scrubbing toilets and floors.
So, to solve this problem, I've decided I need to rearrange my days quite a bit. More chores in the evening, and more kid-time during the day (since I can't get my stuff done anyway). This way, I am less frustrated and disappointed when Nich comes home at 4:00 and the only chore done is the unloaded dishwasher. Because, I'll have all evening to conquer the chores.
And, besides, allowing myself to spend the day-time more focused on kidlets than chores, is quite rewarding. Kaitlyn's smiles and coo's are priceless, and when Eva gets time at the park or time playing with me, she's a much happier toddler.



Is that Kaitlyn? Oh my gosh. She looks so different already. What a happy looking baby. Kid time is so much more rewarding than chore time and chores will be there till you die. Kid time only lasts a short while...