Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Where I am
It seems I won't be able to update my blog as much as I would like to. There is so much I'd love to share, so many pictures I'd love to edit and upload, so many videos (of Eva singing "Jesus Loves Me", etc) I'd love to share with you, and so many of your blogs I want to read and comment on. But these two kids keep me busy (in a good way), and when they're asleep I:

a)clean the house
b)work
c)nap

In that order. Sometimes I don't even get around to the all-important c. So, now you see why I don't have time to blog. Even right now I am typing one-handed as I nurse. Sigh.

And now I am done whining. Here's a picture:

 
posted by Teresa at 8:37 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    your georgous!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ah yes, I remember those days of nursing and typing! It's difficult, but it can be done.

    Love ya!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sweet picture!

    I'm just excited when you DO blog! If you don't, I just assume you're doing one of the three things in your list. Two kids IS busy! But oh so much fun!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger jfur

    you're doing a great job though. busy is good.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    I'm bfing right now, though I am now (ouch) able to nurse hands-free. Still thinking of you lots!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Kristin

    I hear you!
    You do what you can when you can. :)

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown

    cute pic -- you look great & Kaitlyn is sooooooo cute - was great seeing your fam last weekend =)