Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Haircut
I got my hair cut today (first one in almost a year...) And it's just a little different. How about a before and after shot.

Before (boring ponytail):




After:



I got bangs. Weeeee, I've always wanted bangs, and finally got the guts to take the plunge. Now, the question on the table is: to highlight or not to highlight?
 
posted by Teresa at 7:52 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    teresa, i LOVE it. the layers look great too. i love your hair colour but i'm all for highlights in the summertime.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger jfur

    that is AWESOME!!! you are my bang hero.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown

    very nice -- highlights would be fun for the summer as well =)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    i vote highlights..i will be getting mine done asap! and i love your bangs...im tryign to grow mine out...just dont have time to always do them...but, they look great on you!!YUMMY MUMMY!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    You look lovely!!