Friday, March 04, 2011
What Not to Wear
I had just gotten dressed for the day, when Kaitlyn walks up to me and the following conversation takes place:

K: Mom, don't wear thaaaat.

Me: Why not? I thought it was cute.

K: No, not cute.

Me: Well, it's the only clean thing that fits.

K: Wear the pink shirt.

Me: I can't, it doesn't fit over my belly.

K: You can't wear that, wear the pink one.

Me: (holds the pink shirt up, to show it doesn't cover my belly) See? It doesn't cover my belly.

K: Oh, I seeee.


Ha, what a turkey! I can't believe my 2-year old has an opinion on what I wear.
 
posted by Teresa at 7:51 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Jen

    Haaa!!!! That is so awesome.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Teehee! Too cute ^_^

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger katie h.

    she'll take over for stacey.
    what were you wearing that had her so disappointed?!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Teresa

    A chocolate brown sweater, which doesn't really look that great on me anymore, but it's slim pickings when my belly is this big ;)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown

    hmmmm.... wonder how picky she will be about clothes when she starts school??????

    of coarse, everything you pick out seems super cute ;) so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue