There are about one million things I could update you on, but I'm too sleepy to make coherent sentences. So, I'll post more pictures...
Ok, it took so long for the photos to upload, I had a quick cat-nap. So, now I have a little energy to write a few random updates on our life:
-Eva and Kaitlyn started gymnastics a couple weeks ago. Eva is proud to be in the "Advanced Tumble Beez" class, and teases Kaitlyn (lovingly) for being just a little "Tumble Bug". Both girls are doing great in their classes. I really wish I could get Katy-kins on video, because she is by far the tiniest person there, and it's just so funny to see such a teeny person do crazy things, like the rings and the bars.
-Nich and Eva are heading up to Terrace tomorrow. Eva has been counting down the days for weeks now. And keeps saying things like, "You better hang out with me lots now. You're going to miss me while I'm in Terrace" and "You should tuck me in on Wednesday night Mom. Because you aren't going to be able to tuck me in for four days after that" and when I put the kabosh on her cartoon-watching, she smiles and says "That's fine. I'm going to watch tv ALL DAY at Grannie's house". Ha!
-Kaitlyn has decided she doesn't like to be kissed anymore (fortunately she still likes to snuggle). Now, when I peck her cheek or her head, she pulls back and says "Peeee-yoo!"
-I adore how well the girls are sharing a room. And, I wish I could put a video camera in there to see exactly how going-to-sleep time time works. They giggle and chat so loudly, and then randomly it goes silent. I wonder if Eva just announces that it's time to go to sleep and Kaitlyn complies. Regardless, it's going well, and I always tell Nich that it warms the cockles of my heart (haha, i love that saying).
-As I've been typing, I gave Eva a pen and some computer paper to draw on. Here's the picture she just drew.
That's our family (I love that she knows how to write 'Mom and Daddy' now!) And, yep, that's the baby in the picture, too! She's really excited to be a family of five :)



AH! Those photos are SO AWESOME!!!
SIX MORE WEEKS! YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE ONE!!!
The Grannie part may be true - grandkids get to do whatever they want over there!
Awesome picture, Eva!