Monday, March 14, 2011
I can't put my camera down
I am SO loving this warmer weather. When we get small pockets of sunshine (or at least, no rain) in the afternoon, I send the kids out to play in the backyard. They are having lots of fun on the swings and playing on the 'deck' of the slide. Their own little up-high playhouse. Here they are in it...

Photobucket

And, Eva, my goodness, I knew this day would come, but it's near impossible to get a picture of her without giving me this ridiculous look while saying "Cheese" half-heartedly. I snapped this one when she wasn't looking.

Photobucket

And, in pregnancy news, I'm 35 weeks, feeling pretty good (the toothache barely bothers me anymore, thank goodness!), the baby has officially fully dropped (I was partially dropped for a couple weeks there, and now it's the full deal, my belly looks ridiculously low- as was pointed out to me a couple days ago when a lady informed me that it looked like my baby was going to drop out any moment), and I am absolutely beyond excited to meet our new little bundle of joy.

One month to go!
 
posted by Teresa at 7:45 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown

    cute pics of the girls! can't wait to see the new addition to your family =)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Jen

    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited as well!!!!!

    And yea, Kaylie went through the no smiling phase when she was about Eva's age. She'll grow out of it and beg you to photograph her!

    :)