Wednesday, March 30, 2011
37weeks 5days
Photobucket

Just a couple weeks to go!!!

(Also, I got my hair cut a few weeks ago, and my hair stylist taught me how to do the loose, airy wave. I went out and got a curling iron, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Doesn't look anything like how she does it, but getting there....)
 
posted by Teresa at 10:04 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous jen

    You look ADORABLE!!! Like there's a little basketball in your shirt. And your hair looks fab too!!

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You look fabulous! Thinking of you and sending good karma for a quick labour. Hugs and love, Joanne

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    You're ADORABLE! Looking forward to hearing of the arrival of this little 'basketball!' ;)

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger katie h.

    i love your belly and i love your hair!
    i can't believe how fast this pregnancy has seemed to me (probably not so much to you) - i haven't been seeing you nearly enough!

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Unknown

    i agree - super cute hair - & it does look like you just popped a lil basketball under your shirt - so cute!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger JoBeth

    You are so stinkin' cute! I love reading your updates and seeing pictures :-) I think being preggo at the same time as someone else is fun! Less than 2 weeks to go now!