Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The Special Post


We're moving to Saskatoon!


Just kidding. To all those who were expecting that announcement after reading the comments on the previous post, well, that was for you. We're not moving. Sorry, sis-in-law, we are waiting for you all to move here.


Really, The Special Post is about something else entirely.


Something smile-inducing


Something miraculous


Something life-changing


Something blessed


Something we are thankful for


Something we've been hoping for


A little sweet something we've named Pumpkin (until April anyways)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
posted by Teresa at 9:09 AM | Permalink |


20 Comments:


  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Jen

    YAY! SO EXCITED! AND JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE PHOTOS! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Christi

    HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Deanna

    That is so cool. I totally thought you guys were done with two. What an awesome thing!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger keri

    Congrats Teresa! What a little blessing :D!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Erica Braam :)

    eeekkk !! I will be down south next year ! Then i can come over all the time :)

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Angela

    WOW! That's so exciting Teresa! Congrats to your whole family! :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Amy

    Congratulations, Teresa!! That's so exciting!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Wow! No way! :) That is totally wonderful news, congratulations!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Unknown

    *SQUEE* Here's a happy dance :)

    <(^_^)>

    (>^_^)>

    (>^_^<)

    <(^_^<)

    <(^_^)>

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Angella

    Congratulations!!! Wheeeeee!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Johanna

    Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Trish

    Yaaay! Congratulations, that's so exciting! And we get to see more beautiful photos of yet another family member :)

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! very excited for you guys! :)

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ralph and Karen Hardy

    Papa is totally pumped ... Yae!

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Amanda Brown

    Awesome!! Congratulations!!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jay and Milissa Ewing

    I'm so glad it's public now! I have just about blown it a few times when I have been lamenting that my wonderful babysitter won't be able to watch the girls after spring break! My girls will miss you but our excitement for you all is greater! We can't wait to meet pumpkin....

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jen

    Congrats!!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    i can't wait to meet pumpkin, i'm already crazy about him/her!

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    EEEEEKKK!!!! I missed this in my work fog. So stoked for you!!
    Congrats!!
    sending loves

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    I was wondering when this post might appear :) CONGRATS!! So excited for you guys.