Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Today
Today we blew super big bubbles...


Played with a pile of rocks in the backyard...



Discovered what bubbles taste like...



Attacked the nextdoor neighbours cat with snuggles....


and played on the swing....

I heart sunny mornings and our big backyard.

And my adorable girls.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:35 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Unknown

    what fun!! - though I do think Canada could use a lil bit of snow right bout now... oh well.

    Love the pics =) enjoy the sun.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Teresa

    haha, so true! snow would be a good thing for those Olympics.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    great pictures :)
    isn't the sun WONDERFUL?

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Montana

    I am all over the sunny days. The Olympics can pay for snow. :) Great pictures!
    Carolyn

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    So much fun, Teresa. I still want my play-date. I'll have to get on that! :)