Friday, February 12, 2010
Gold Medal Girl
First of all, let me just say I was a tad excited to see Vancouver featured on Google's homepage today, in honour of the Olympics. The whole world is going to be watching here over the next two weeks, that is so cool!

And, on to the reason for the post. Eva has graduated from her gymnastics program, 'Tumble Beez'. I took pictures of their last class, and at the end they put on a show for the parents. And, even stood on a podium to recieve their gold medal. But, of course, my camera died for the important part. So, I only got a few pictures of the beginning...





She had so much fun, I've signed her up again. And, for the first time, Kaitlyn gets to join in on the fun, too. We had our first class this week, and, I was not prepared for the intense workout I was going to get chasing her around the gymnasium, jumping with her on the trampoline, climbing out of the foam pit, etc etc. I definitely need to stretch before class next week.
 
posted by Teresa at 7:06 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown

    love all the pics - I am so impressed with the facility they have! bet Kaitlyn is sooooo excited to finally join in on the fun - sounds like everyone gets to enjoy a lil gymnastics now.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    So fun!! I have yet to be brave enough to take my kids to the gym. You've inspired me to give it a try.