Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Vacation Time
Nich and I are leaving in a few short days (sans kidlets! thanks Mom!) for a little getaway. We'll be staying here...


And enjoying this on-site grotto mineral pool...


And we won't be coming back until we are refreshed and relaxed. I can't wait.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:06 AM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i didn't realise this trip was so soon, when you told me about it it seemed so far. yay holiday! sounds like a fun and relaxing time, enjoy every minute!!!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    No way!! That is awesome!!! Enjoy :)

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Kristin

    WOW it looks awesome!
    I SO wish we could escape right now too!

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Oh Wow, guys. That looks amazing. Have fun!!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Christi

    You guys sure do know how to pick the places! Looks amazing. Hope you have a fantastic time!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    Seriously!?! Lucky you. Looks amazing! Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing & refreshing time :)

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown

    looks super sweet - where is it at? - I want to go there sometime.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Angela

    I've seen pictures of that place and it looks amazing! Enjoy yourselves!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jen

    Wow! Enjoy. :)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, that looks so beautiful! Enjoy!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks inviting, whereabouts is it, hope you have an enjoyable time, take care, bill

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Angelina

    Oh my goodness. I've FINALLY clued in to where this is! I've stayed here! It's awesome. You guys are going to have an amazing time!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Rae

    This looks beautiful! Where is it?