We're all moved in, not quite all unpacked...but we're slowly getting there. Most of my time and energy are going into making this house a home. And I barely see Nich as he is going hard on installing appliances, and building a basement suite. So, things will be quiet here on the blog for awhile.
I've got pictures of the house and the moving fun, but I can't find my camera stuff right now, so that will have to wait. But, I'll leave you with a conversation I just had with Eva:
Eva: I like Santa Clause
Me: I like Santa Clause, too. Do you know he lives at the North Pole?
Eva: Yes, yes he does.
Me: Do you know he has special animals up there?
Eva: Yes, he has a goose.
Me: Oh, he does! Wow, that's neat. Do you know he also has reindeer?
Eva: Yes, yes he does. When it rains, he has deer.


I love the things kids think.