Tuesday, July 07, 2009
LG
I am absolutely giddy with glee. Nich got a great deal through his work on this beautiful LG washer & dryer for our new house.

They are a washer and dryer with a brain. The washer adjusts the water & temperature level to match the grubbiness of your clothes. And the dryer is just as smart, stopping as soon as it senses the clothes are dry.

And the best part? They sing to you when you turn them on.

Moving countdown: 18 days
 
posted by Teresa at 7:49 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    man that's cool!
    washer and dryer with a brain, oh technology.
    only 18 days until moving, that's going by quickly!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Morrisa

    Hello there! Found you on blogher and jjust stopping by to say hi! I look forward to reading. :)

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Singing appliances are great!!! I once stayed at a friend's whose fridge's water dispenser sang ^_^

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Nini

    so nice! what i would do for my own washer and dryer! can't wait to see your new place!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Del

    Hi. Just poking around today and came across your blog.

    Just wanted to say that I have the exact same set. I love it except I'm a little disappointed with the drying. It senses it being dry when really it's not. Good thing you can by-pass that setting

    Good luck!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown

    how sweet!!!! i just moved into an apartment and am back to paying per load for laundery - $12 to wash four loads and dry two - yikes, eh?