So, here's a crash course in cloth diapering. In a feeble attempt to get someone to join me on this cloth diapering adventure...

1. Buy Bumgenius 3.0 One-size Diapers. They are super cute, and extremely absorbant.

2. Buy Kushies flushable liners to line the diaper with. Use these during the time of day your little one most likely fills their diaper. Then, it's an easy clean. Simply shake the contents of the diaper & liner in the toilet, flush, and toss the diaper in the pail.

3. At the end of the day, throw the diapers in the washer: rinse in cold, wash in hot with additive-free detergent & hang dry. And they'll be ready for you in the morning!
Why didn't someone tell me this was so easy? And cheap! And way more cute than disposable diapers!
Have I convinced you yet to give it a try?
(Final note: I am still no where near an expert on cloth diapering. I just wanted to share a bit of my experience thus far. So, please don't be shy to send more cloth diapering advice my way. Thanks, ladies!)


Aha, liners... I have some and have yet to try them.
Seriously, though, you can't beat a CD bum, can you?!