Over an hour later, he swaggered up the stairs with a proud grin on his face, and a mysterious bag in his hands. He admitted that he bought more than just medicine on his way home... he had an I-love-you gift for me. Then, he handed me this

I let out a high-pitched squeal, thanked him profusely, and totally forgot about my bad day.
What a man.
And what a camera!
Here's me and my new baby (my other 'baby' is turning one next month...sniffle)

It takes some really sweet pictures. And it was so great to fiddle with those pictures in Photoshop (Jen, you rock)- and make them look even prettier.
Side note: Can you believe it's snowing here again? It's March!And another of my almost not-a-baby-anymore...
And many more pictures to come! I am so excited, I've wanted a "real" camera for a couple years now, and my husband, well he spoils me. I'm so loved.
